The HCV Network Secretariat is recruiting three in-house ALS Quality Panel members who can support with primary and secondary evaluations of HCV and HCV-HCS assessment reports, and other quality assurance tasks.
- Six-month part-time Senior Quality Officer (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Six-month part-time Senior Quality Officer (Spanish)
- Six-month full-time Junior Quality Officer (Bahasa Indonesia)
Before submitting an application we recommend you familiarize yourself with the following documents:
- ALS Specification
- Terms and Conditions for Quality Panel Members
- Code of Conduct for Quality Panel Members
- Common Guidance for the Identification of High Conservation Values
- High Carbon Stock Approach Toolkit
- HCV Assessment Manual (2019)
- HCV-HCSA Assessment Manual
If you have questions, please contact Ruth Silva.