This is the last year of our 2017-2019 Management Committee. In November, the Secretariat will send a call for nominations to all Member organisations, and in December, Members will vote to elect their new MC.
Nine seats will be allocated as follows:
- Three seats will be taken by non-profit organisations
- Three seats by producer/supply chain companies
- Thee seats by standards/service providers.
If you are a Member organisation remember to plan ahead: discuss with your peers if your organisation would like to stand for election.
The new MC will serve for a period of three years and will govern in line with its Terms of Reference.
The 2017-2019 Management Committee primary representatives are:
- Mr. Marcus Colchester, Senior Policy Advisor, Forest Peoples Programme
- Mr. Denis Popov, Group Natural Resources Manager, Mondi
- Mr. Pasi Miettinen, Programme Manager, Forest Management, Forest Stewardship Council
- Ms. Elizabeth Clarke, Global Palm Oil Lead, WWF
- Mr. Christopher Stewart, Global Head Corporate Responsibilty & Sustainability, Olam International
- Mr. Gotz Martin, Head of Sustainability Implementation, Golden Agri Resources
- Ms. Tiur Rumondang, Indonesia Director of Operations, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Mr. Rodney Taylor, Director, Forests, World Resources Institute
- Mr. Mike Senior, Deputy Director, Proforest
If you are not a Member but you would like to join, email Paulina (email@example.com).