In spring 2018, the HCV Resource Network launched an improved membership strategy. While Terms and Conditions, fees, and Management Committee election procedures remain the same, HCV Network Members can expect to see:
- New processes for participation in development of the HCV Approach methodology, including new Working Groups for collaboration on key issues like HCV for smallholders and jurisdictional approaches.
- New Members’ Assemblies with member voting processes to be held every other year (dates of the first Assembly TBC).
- Opportunities to submit topics for discussion at Members’ Assemblies and Management Committee meetings
- Improved communications including webinars with updates on HCV policy developments and improved transparency of Management Committee decisions.
- Exclusive services like certification standard revision support for members only.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.